Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

Exclusive Low Rates on Car Finance. Buy your car from any dealer. Apply with Carfinance247.

Hey, someone here?

Anything goes, within reason.

Moderators: Steve-SuzukiShop, ClubCappo, wade

Hey, someone here?

Postby Thollona » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 am

Hi, is it me or is the forum dead ?
Thollona

Re: Hey, someone here?

Postby ladypenelope » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Thollona wrote:Hi, is it me or is the forum dead ?

OMG and this was back in 2012. With all the Suzukis on the road you'd expect more life. I blame social media. :twisted: :evil:
ladypenelope
Addicted

Postby PeterWestSussex » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 am

I currently am a member of three Forums .

This Wagon R+ section is almost dormant - not surprising for a vehicle that has long since ceased production. But the rest of the Suzuki forums seems very quiet - unlike the VW up! forum which is pretty active and always has been since I joined in 2012.

I've now joined the general VW forum but there doesn't even seem to be a separate POLO section. The other VW forums are nothing like as busy as the separate up! forum.
2004 WagonR+Auto was for my wife. She liked the auto (NO stop/start) so passed it on having served its purpose. Then our up! got written off (hit-and-run). So have replaced with a 10k miles 2-yr old auto POLO. Lovely, but oh dear, NOT the stop/start!
PeterWestSussex
Point of no return

Postby ladypenelope » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm

PeterWestSussex wrote:I currently am a member of three Forums .

This Wagon R+ section is almost dormant - not surprising for a vehicle that has long since ceased production. But the rest of the Suzuki forums seems very quiet - unlike the VW up! forum which is pretty active and always has been since I joined in 2012.

I've now joined the general VW forum but there doesn't even seem to be a separate POLO section. The other VW forums are nothing like as busy as the separate up! forum.

Big Jimny forum is active but you need a Jimny..............I don't have one any more. :roll: :roll:
I blame social media. :evil:
ladypenelope
Addicted

Return to General Chat