Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

Seward- Havant

Have you had a good experience or perhaps you have had a bad one and wish to share? Let us know!
This also allows dealerships to post up any special offers or respond to any posts.

Moderators: ClubCappo, wade

Seward- Havant

Postby mr.b » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:38 pm

Phoned the parts department to ask if they done reddy bent brake pipes for my K reg spanish built vitara, they said probally not but they would look into it for me. Two hour later they called back saying that they have ordered some for me and IF i wanted them they will be there the next day.
Wonderful service, at first i thought cheeky fu**ers till she said IF I WANTED THEM
Get down and DIRTY!!!
mr.b
Addicted

Not such a great experience

Postby TobagoJo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 am

I found Seward in Havant a bit shocking really, I called to book my Samurai in for the 1st service since buying him and was met with 'what's one of them?'
I found that a bit odd from an approved Suzuki dealership.
The service cost was astronomical for what I got - a lot less than a basic service anywhere else, spark plugs simply checked, and a huge list of suggested work was given to me with the service paperwork, coming to over £450 with labour (parts came to under £100, the rest was labour)
I wish they'd spend more time/energy servicing & less time suggesting additional, non-essential costs.

The paperwork from them contradicts itself, some of it says I have had work done that other paperwork says hasn't been carried out...

I nearly got charged £30 more than the agreed service rate because the gentleman confused me with someone else & then told me I hadn't been called to collect my car (?!) It was just a truly bizarre experience.

Maybe it was just an off day, but I'd be unlikely to take Toby back there.
Club Tropicana drinks are free.
TobagoJo

seward havant

Postby steve1 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:47 pm

eager to sell the product but after sales service awfull!!!!!!!!!will NOT be goig back!!
steve1
The Welcome Party

Postby proxy10 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 am

Disappointed after reading the post. :(
proxy10

Return to Suzuki Dealerships