Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

Town & Country Cars - Surrey

Have you had a good experience or perhaps you have had a bad one and wish to share? Let us know!
This also allows dealerships to post up any special offers or respond to any posts.

Moderators: ClubCappo, wade

Town & Country Cars - Surrey

Postby willard » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:20 pm

If you need the right genuine part for your Suzuki, the parts department of the above garage are excellent.

I own a 02 plate Suzuki Vitara 1.9TD Commercial, quite rare in the UK, and needed a new power steering pump.

Because it uses a different engine (Peugeot) it also has a different pump. Despite using my VIN for parts identification, some Santana built models don't show up on the system, their parts guy knew this and pulled out an old microfiche he had kept, and the correct pump was ordered.

Just waiting for it to turn up now...
willard
Point of no return

Town & Country Cars

Postby suzihelp » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:24 am

Have just brought my third Suzuki from them (Grand Vitara 1.9 DDis), always found them honest, trustworthy and helpful, they have had the franchise since 1979! so should know Suzuki well
they have just opened another branch in Ash near Aldershot giving them 4 dealerships in all, i guess thats confidance in the product
suzihelp

Postby willard » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:42 am

Could you tell me where their 4 dealerships are? I need my Vitara Van serviced (Major one) & Mot in June. I live in Nutfield near Redhill, Surrey.
willard
Point of no return

Town & Country Cars

Postby suzihelp » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:01 am

the closes one to you will be their new one in Ash, 01252-796979, they always have loan cars for service customers, i always deal with Garry or Craig they seem to know what their on about
suzihelp

Return to Suzuki Dealerships