Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

Stoneacre Durham

Have you had a good experience or perhaps you have had a bad one and wish to share? Let us know!
This also allows dealerships to post up any special offers or respond to any posts.

Moderators: ClubCappo, wade

Stoneacre Durham

Postby maniac » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:28 pm

Check you car carefully if these work on it. Last time mine was in for a new grill. I did not check it fully until a few weeks later when I hand washed it. I found they had broken a piece off the Bumper round the grill but they were very crafty and had put a dab of paint on the chip so it did not stand out. When I approached them they denied all knowledge claiming it must be a stone chip but as I pointed out to them I have never seen a stone that chips the car and then paints it.
maniac

Re: Stoneacre Durham

Postby duncan bladen » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 am

maniac wrote:Check you car carefully if these work on it. Last time mine was in for a new grill. I did not check it fully until a few weeks later when I hand washed it. I found they had broken a piece off the Bumper round the grill but they were very crafty and had put a dab of paint on the chip so it did not stand out. When I approached them they denied all knowledge claiming it must be a stone chip but as I pointed out to them I have never seen a stone that chips the car and then paints it.

my aunty has a y reg wagon r , she bought from them , it developed a noise , the told her to drive it the 3 miles to their place, it broke down 1/4 mile away from the garage and wouldnt restart.
my father had to go in his car and tow her , as they couldnt help ?, when they got around to looking at it , the camshaft had siezed , but they wouldnt contribute to the repair[car had done less than 30k , and been serviced there].. £1600 later they are still as unhelpful, avoid
duncan bladen

Return to Suzuki Dealerships