Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

Exclusive Low Rates on Car Finance. Buy your car from any dealer. Apply with Carfinance247.

Leighton Suzuki

Have you had a good experience or perhaps you have had a bad one and wish to share? Let us know!
This also allows dealerships to post up any special offers or respond to any posts.

Moderators: ClubCappo, wade

Leighton Suzuki

Postby LeightonSuzuki » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:19 am

Hi everyone i realise you guys probably dont like dealers coming onto your forums however we have something special i would like to let you guys know about.

Firstly i would just like to thank any of our customers over the past year which have all contributed in making us Dealer Of The Year 2008!

Secondly i wanted to tell you all about a special car we have here at the dealership right now. Due to suzuki entering into the WRC last year and Suzuki GB deceided to create a replica of the WRC car. Which i am pleased to say we now have for sale here at Leighton Suzuki!

A Suzuki SX4 GLX 1.6 Registerd March 2008 only done 22,000 miles, Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler, Suzuki Sport Alloy Wheels, Suzuki WRC SX4 livery all yours for just £8,495

If interested please contact either myself David Rhodes-Finney or one of the sales staff on 01525 375016

Cheers Everyone!

btw if this is in the wrong section i apologise just thought it should go into the suzuki dealers part!
LeightonSuzuki

Postby LeightonSuzuki » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:32 am

Car is Now SOLD
LeightonSuzuki

Postby kazi » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 am

did it go locally? ive not seen it since!
kazi

Return to Suzuki Dealerships