Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

Reason's not too

Have you had a good experience or perhaps you have had a bad one and wish to share? Let us know!
This also allows dealerships to post up any special offers or respond to any posts.

Moderators: ClubCappo, wade

Reason's not too

Postby Karak » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:21 pm

oooo
Last edited by Karak on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Karak
Point of no return

Postby wilko » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Christ man,

When will you give it a break and stop your persistant winging.

Your best bet is to buy a relaint robin, think a car like that would suit you
wilko
Point of no return

Postby Karak » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 pm

oo
Last edited by Karak on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak
Point of no return

Postby Karak » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Admin feel free to delete this account I shall not need it again
Last edited by Karak on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak
Point of no return

Postby wilko » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 am

Found out :lol:
wilko
Point of no return

Postby Karak » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 pm

The whole issue surrounded principle, honesty and morals.

I have endured three years of pure hell because after investing good faith in what i concidered at the time a reasonble product.

From day one the service provider and Suzuki UK knowing what had gone on mad e no real attempt to resolve any of the issues. I went to every extreme to arrange meetings to discuss all events with Suzuki UK even offering to go to there head office a number of times.

Suzuki customer services simply could not help using the term” We are unable to get involed between disputes between customers and dealer”.

For three years I have had to put up with endless faults damage and recalls all of which most could not fix. At no point was there any signs of a mediation process which I’m positive should have been in place under customer care policy. Even still to day the vehicle has a massive vibration which was meant to have been sorted under warrantee.

My winging as you put it was on principle and moral basis and unfortunately for me unlike possible others will not be walked over, I my self have to deliver a service to customers, I would never ever treat a paying customer like I have been treated.

The majority of my post are pure frustration and dis belief at the poor quality of customer care and respect for other belongings.

I have had similar issues with defects on my Suzuki motorbike as stated and yet the dealer has supplied an incredible service and would not dream of carrying on like the vehicle side has.

The reason of persist ants on this was simply because
1.the vehicle was still in warrantee
2.I couldn’t get rid of it.
3. Paid for it out right
4. Principle and Morals

The vehicles is out of its warrantee now and Suzuki Associates have shown what I have stated from the beginning so there is now where else to go with this.

Other than in my opinion if Suzuki UK wants to open up to a greater customer base they need to readdress there complaints policy and Customer care

As for me m8y what started as moral standing unfrotunatley brought me down to a level I have got no time for as also stated by a Colleague. so far as I’m concerned job and topic is closed done moved on.

Wilko if you’ve got down this far time you did too
Karak
Point of no return

Return to Suzuki Dealerships