Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

BIGGER injectors for GTI Turbo

Discuss the 1985-1999 MK1-MK3 Suzuki Swift and Swift GTi

Moderators: ClubCappo, wade

BIGGER injectors for GTI Turbo

Postby SukiTurbo91 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 am

Hi guys

does anybody know what injectors i would need to buy if i purchased them from suzukird -

http://www.pt2w.com/srd/index.php?main_ ... cts_id=113

I'm looking to run somewhere between 210bhp & 240bhp, i'm already kicking out 190bhp @12psi on a standard fuel setup but am buying all my bits next week when i go america.. Would i need low or high impedence injectors? and what CC? (see link above)

I'm also purchasing the uprated fuel pump (does anyone know the GPH of the standard pump as opposed to the 255GPH in tank walbro pump)

Thanks guys - will let you know how it goes - so far i have a rolling road figure of 150bhp running no boost (0.48 bar boost) :-) Standard engine and standard fuel system ;-) she's running well, no signs of detonation.. Overboost here we come ;-)
SukiTurbo91

Re: BIGGER injectors for GTI Turbo

Postby dominator » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Be very wary of srd
Late 80s supra fit just fine, the 90s supra fit but the lecy plugs are a different type, evo also fit but im unsure on the conector type

Gary
dominator
Awesome

Postby miniswift » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi,

EVO3 should work fine.
Or Supra and Mitsubishi 3000GTO injections.

Cheers
Atchi
miniswift
Enthusiast

Postby SukiTurbo91 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks guys

so does nobody recommend the suzukird injectors?? i bought the turbo clutch from there and it works absolutely fine, is there a problem with these injectors?

Gav
SukiTurbo91

Postby dominator » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

More a problem with the company itself, I bought a fair bit in one order years ago and I had to mod almost everything to fit or get working properly, the inj they have are prob from ome of the cars wev mentioned and they will just wack a load of cash on top, plus theres shipping an import tax
Also if you ever need another clutch check out cg motorsports, they moded my oe plate to 4paddle for £70, they also uprate clutch covers

Gary
dominator
Awesome

Postby SukiTurbo91 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks Gary

So what things did you have to mod because im flying out to America next week and i'm planning on getting all my bits when im there.. Im getting the fuel rail, 60mm throttle body, uprated in tank fuel pump and bigger injectors.. They are all literally bolt on parts, straight replacement.. Should i expect any problem with those bits? I still dont know what impedence an cc injectors to get :-( have you any idea?

Thanks

Gav
SukiTurbo91

Postby dominator » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 am

Dont buy any of it, send your fuel rail to me, I mod them so you can use a aftermarket fuel reg, even if you need rediculus fuel flow you can get rails overhere, the injectors you can get here and you can use a t/body from a nissan sr20 , I know of one for sale, £25, the pump you will be able to get over here aswell
dominator
Awesome

Postby BobsaNob » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:28 am

Dont buy any of it, send your fuel rail to me, I mod them so you can use a aftermarket fuel reg, even if you need rediculus fuel flow you can get rails overhere, the injectors you can get here and you can use a t/body from a nissan sr20 , I know of one for sale, £25, the pump you will be able to get over here aswell

Like Gary said! Let him do your fuel rail & use the SR20 throttle body. Fuel pump you can buy from here http://www.fuelsystem.co.uk/ & you will need ITP116 255 walbro pump.

As for injectors ID 750cc I would highly recommend but if your not willing to spend the dollar then get yourself evo injectors I think the 560cc, unsure which model?

But get ID injectors & save yourself aload of hassle it will be the first & last set you'll ever buy

Cheers Sam
BobsaNob
Point of no return

Postby miniswift » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

Hi,

I have Mitsubishi 3000GTO injectors which is 360cc.
I also have Evo3 injectors 510cc.
Both injectors have same fitting as each other so it might work OK.
If standard injectors are working too hard not coping, what size do you need to go up to?
Ask Sam and Andy, those boys know their stuff better than me.

Cheers
Atchi
miniswift
Enthusiast

Postby stevegti2 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:06 pm

i got some brand new supra injecors you can buy for a bargain there 330cc come with plugs £70 for set of 5 will do 240bhp and you could wire a 5th as you would have a spare just a option for ya

thanks
stevegti2
Point of no return

Return to Suzuki Swift and Swift GTi (1985-1999)